Saturday, July 22, 2017

Go go go!

I headed out early today and used the completion discount at Target to get a few more items from that list.  I also found a cute little sleeper w/ hedgies on it that I couldn't resist and a clearanced soft white dress that is perfect for her baptism.  I also stopped for a pedi.  Getting the foot and calf rub was so nice.  I'm hoping the pretty purple polish lasts until we're ready for kiddo to come.

Now it's time to do some prep work - yay for weekends.  Today I made a batch of stuffed shells (with kale), a chicken broccoli casserole, and pasta sauce - with meatballs - to freeze.  I'm also making a batch of stuffed peppers (fresh goodies from the farm basket) for dinner, but the leftovers are intended for the freezer.  My hope is that my stamina will hold and I can get all of the dishes dealt with this evening.

Tomorrow I'm making a pork roast in the slower cooker... that however will be tomorrow's eats and leftovers for early in the week. I do have a few used items I wanted to get cleaned up this weekend (the bottom of the pack n play - I did clean the other parts, the ones that were submersible the week before last, but I don't know if I mentioned that here - and the swing).  I am also expecting the mattress tomorrow, so maybe I can wipe that off and get the crib made.