Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Another appointment and more nursery work

Monday evening I had yet another routine ob visit.  The only exception is this is the one I had to go up to the hospital for as my regular office could not get me scheduled.  I did meet the male doctor in the practice, and while he seems nice enough (especially since he's the only one who has made any comment about my weight - this one being "your weight is fine") but I'm still hoping for a female to be on call when our time comes.  (Sorry, but my awkwardness makes me sexist.)

For the fourth of July we stayed here and worked to get the nursery back in order.  I am proud to say that the big pile has been beaten back down.  New clothing and fabric-based gifts have mostly been washed (some really vibrant colors are waiting for another load) and put away.  Removing all of the tags etc is a slow process man.  The diapers are sorted - all size 1s are upstairs and the larger ones are organized in the basement.  A few duplicate items are in a bag to head to Target to see if they can be returned.  The changing tray is secured on the dresser.  And... the most fun thing we achieved was getting the decal with her name up above the crib - no changing my mind now!