Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ch ch ch ch changes

Fortunately, I had a slightly sore arm from the vaccine, but did not get ill in any way, shape, or form.  As a matter of fact for the past so many days I have been feeling even better - smaller or maybe she's sitting in a better position and the swelling in my ankles has reduced to a very mild issue (if I hadn't been swollen previously I wouldn't even notice it right now).  I'll thank the cooler evenings for that last one.  With the water gone I even lost a few pounds!

Last night I had a bit of a rough go with sleep in the middle of the night.  There were some pains coming up across my belly like what was in there was simply too heavy and going to pull the whole thing off.  It seems to start from the bottom left, which is where things 'felt funny' in the past - a very pregnancy related pain in my mind.  Maybe it was braxton hicks, but it seemed to hurt longer than what they claim those would cause.  Of course then the thunderstorms rolled through too, so I was woken again by a puppy in search of part of my bed.

I'm sitting on my completion discount for Amazon right now - and the mattress price dropped back down.  He is encouraging me to wait to place an order since we have another shower at the end of the month, but I'm twitching.  That seems like forever from now and who knows how the prices will trend between now and then.  I think I'm going to try and hold out until the billing cycle for my credit card changes over and then all bets are off.