Wednesday, August 2, 2017

First weekly appointment

We're to the weekly appointments, today being the first at 36w.  Today we did a group b strep swab, which I'll find out the results to next week.  The doctor also went through their recommendations for when to call etc etc.  The little one's heart rate remains nice and strong in the 140s.

One more boring visit and then in two weeks we start checking effacement, dilation, and station!

Last night I tried to pull everything from the Saturday shower out of the bags and get things into piles that will be easier to show to my guy.  From there we can make decisions on what is going to try and get returned if in a size we have too much of or duplicates of and then move on to washing and putting away.

He did get the car seat bases installed, but the one in my car feels awfully loose.  I've been watching some additional videos and will play around with it a bit before I make an appointment to get it inspected at the local fire station.