Monday, June 4, 2018

Crawling Pro

It is safe to say that Avery is now a pro at crawling.  She was headed into the computer room earlier tonight and towards the kitchen and hall.  Go go go.  Then up up up as she pulls up constantly to standing.  I guess the one good thing is that we'll soon be done with a few larger items that are hogging up space in the living room (the swing and the exersaucer), but I'm not ready as it's just another sign that she's getting so big!  In the mean time, I snapped the exersaucer up to the last/tallest setting.

We are once again snotty all of a sudden.  Teeth?  Is that you?

Since my last report, Avery has added spinach, pineapple, and beets to her list.  Beets were way too fun, talk about Halloween in June - from the first bite she looked like a little vampire and quickly looked like a freshly fed zombie.

I also discovered another baby-proofing item that I didn't know existed - power strip safety covers that.  I ordered a couple of those and I plan on lifting some of the wires that run in front of my fireplace (since it isn't an option to get conduit run to hide them more eloquently at this time).  I also ordered some little stoppers that prevent the doors from closing onto little fingers.