Friday, June 29, 2018

More Moving and Waving

We've been working on waving, enough that this morning when I asked her to she waved goodbye to Safyre and hello to her friends at daycare.  Of course a few seconds later she waved goodbye to me - I felt like I was having music played to get me off of the stage.

Last night she also was happy to walk holding my hands and did a great job.  We made it from the kitchen down the hall and on another trip from the kitchen to the computer room.  I don't think it will be long before she's headed off on her own.

Our final movement to report on is dancing.  I've been able to get her to bounce a little when I sing to her or when I play music that moves her.  Last night, in an effort to encourage her I made a fool of my self for her - dancing while she stood in the exersaucer playing her drums.

I'm also happy to report that cranberries were also a big success.  That's my girl!