Monday, May 28, 2018

Forward and up!

Last night Avery finally crawled forward in my presence, while we were visiting at Jay and Jenn's.  It was only a little bit forward and then she stopped, but her form was perfect - knees bent fully and looking very coordinated.  This morning she was sitting up in her crib when I went in to get her, which while I've seen her sit up periodically, this is the first time I've found her as such in the morning.

Today she is making some attempts that sound like they're towards Dada and more towards Puppy (she's tried a little in that direction recently too).

I've not been good keeping track of the food she's tried, so here is a bit of a catch-up:  chickpeas, chicken, broccoli, kiwi, lentil, apricot, zucchini, raspberry, tumeric, and eggs (a big milestone in my mind since as this allergy would be miserable).