Saturday, May 12, 2018

So Much Love from Such a Little Girl

Friday I picked Avery up from daycare and they helped her out, preparing a sweet purple and yellow pansy plant in a purple pot. Apparently she helped pick which one for me by reaching for this one in specific.  It has a lovely tag thanking me for always loving her - it even had a little orange autumn looking puffy leaf on the tag!  This girl knows me well.

Today to make my first Mother's day weekend even more special, Avery started saying Mama.  She said it this morning in the exersaucer while I was in the kitchen, but I dismissed it.  I had her with me while at an event a member of my church was holding and a few ladies there absolutely confirmed that they were hearing Mama loud and clear and that they believed she knew what she was saying.  Back at home, eating her lunch I caught it on video - not only clearly saying Mama, but what also seems like Baby... Mama Baby (Mummy's baby is something I often tell her she is).  I am loved and my heart is so full.