Sunday, May 14, 2017

Another chiro visit and picking out a glider chair

I had my second trip to the chiropractor and received the contact information for doulas and a pediatrician.  I did reach out to the doulas via their website but have not yet heard back.  My hips were aching as I left the chiro, and I'm not doing them any favors as I've needed to get some things accomplished (mowing the lawn, getting items that needed donated loaded up and out of the house), but at least those items are finished - now I just need to clean in preparation for painting the wall in the baby's room next weekend.

I also made the trek to the Lazboy Gallery and picked out my very own glider/recliner.  It will be a while until it arrives, but this will head to the nursery so I can relax for all of those middle of the night rocking sessions.  I truly believe this means all we NEED still in the nursery (other than getting the painting and decal up) is the mattress.