Saturday, July 21, 2018

It's kind of a big dill

Our weekend together started early so I could enjoy my birthday with Avery.  Friday we met up with her Nonna at the Phipps Conservatory.  It was quite the nice day out and Avery enjoyed seeing the butterflies, flowers, plants, and kinetic items.

Today, started with Little Gym, which Avery seems to enjoy for the most part, at least when she's had a bit of a nap before.  Then we drove back into the city for Picklesburgh!  It was a bit warmer out today and super crowded. Avery hung in there pretty well though.

Since my last report Avery has tried another grains blend, black currant, and tomatoes.  I had put off the tomatoes, thinking that some of these acidy foods were partly to blame for the diaper rash issues we were having, but I'm firmly thinking it is a teeth situation.  We've been managing to keep the rash at bay, but it does require some care.  I could swear I spotted teeth slightly pressed through on Friday while we were out, but today I see nothing obvious.