Monday, June 12, 2017

Breastfeeding class

This past weekend I went to the Breastfeeding Basics class I had signed up for.  It was informative enough and I came back with more reading materials.  We have another class later this week - the labor and delivery one - which spans two days, that should be ... interesting.

I've been trying to get through a book I pulled from the local library:  Ina May's Guide to Childbirth.  They only give you two week loans now, what's up with that?  I'm not that great of a reader!

My sister is in visiting and today she is ironing the goodies for the baby's room.

I also had a small miracle last night - I didn't get up once to go to the bathroom.  Heck, I didn't even move.  When I woke I was expecting to be in major pain from not budging, but I feel great today.  That is definitely worthy of the miracle label.