Thursday, June 15, 2017

Appointment Scheduling wah.

My appointment went normally yesterday.  The wee one remains in the 150 range on heartbeat - doing well!  The doctor wasn't worried about the swelling (as noted, I know it's normal) or the pain I had the other night.

I do have my first complaint about this office though... now that I have to go every two weeks it is harder to get scheduled.  This time there wasn't a single appointment for 2 or 3 weeks out here in this office.  So I am scheduled to drive the whole way to the hospital location in 2 1/2 weeks *sigh*  at least they have evening hours so I won't miss as much work, but what an irritation.  She was able to then go ahead and book the next two appointments in advance to make sure I was on their schedule, so that's good at least.  Let me tell you how crazy it feels that the third appointment is August 2.  August.  My due date month.  Yikes.

I took the time to go lay down and cuddle with my guy last night as was starting to feel very necessary.  It was nice to just lay close, or at least as close as the belly would allow.  He was also so kind as to rub my feet and calves for a while, which was delightful.