Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photos, interviews, and dismay

I've pulled quite a few photos at this point. I am pleasantly surprised that most of the ones already in my favorites list don't look like mutant children. Tonight I think I'll listen to some audio interviews.

Last night I made the first step in telling my niecey-poo what I've been thinking about doing. I admit, I really expected her to be all gung-ho on the idea and one of my biggest supporters. I was rather surprised and puzzled to get the opposite reaction. I know I'm not married and that my job isn't secure. No job is ever really secure, but I can't alter her argument on marriage. I'm not, but I also can't get her to understand how unlikely that feels at 35. If she didn't take it well, I fear how my sister or mom will take the idea. Her insight is that it wouldn't go well with either.