Thursday, March 17, 2011

And then there were three...

I've got it narrowed down to three donors from Fairfax. One has been on my short list since near day one, he loves hockey, is in engineering, and has a nice mix of Polish-Irish-French and German-Swedish. He's also produced if ya get what I'm saying.

The other two have not, and have been in the program since last spring this time. Not sure what to think about that. Sure, you don't know how many units were sold and used (properly), or how healthy/viable the women were that selected them, etc etc.

The first is an ID donor, which I originally held high on my selection list. This guy has a CS degree and would offer me the greatest chance of blue eyes too. The last one has the most adorable baby picture and a truly solid (albeit young) looking adult silhouette.

Haven't heard anything else from the niece and sister. Nervous to hear back... but at the same time I need to make some moves in the very near term. I officially am scheduled for Monday, March 28 and providing I'm ovulating and can get the selected merchandise there on time we'll try. I can't even tell you how strange it is to think that.