Monday, March 14, 2011

Lectured by a 17 year old.

Seriously - I should not feel like the kid when discussing matters with my niecey-poo. Eesh. Tonight she pops on and tells me how we have to tell my sister. With her encouragement I allowed her to share the information.

She did prior to this reiterate some of her concerns, backing off of the not married aspect and pointed out some things I'd have to give up. I know kid, I know - but I appreciate your wisdom. I titled this entry lightly, she didn't lecture, it wasn't negative. I do appreciate her offering any and all insight, because I know she does it out of love.

Next period started today, so I have about a week before I'll have to order something if there will be an attempt this cycle. Not sure how that will flesh out. I still have quite a few donor interviews to listen to. Many have been weeded out, I just hope that the ones I find most appealing aren't weeded out by lack of availability in the mean time.