Sunday, October 7, 2018

Groomed to Achieve

I'm pretty sure there is an upper molar in too, that would make 8 teeth, but I can't get a good look.  We've shifted to a 'normal' toothbrush, so I can't feel through the rubber nub like I did before to try and seek out the new teeth.  I guess I could take a pass with the old brush to try and feel around and help ensure that we're getting a thorough brushing.

The other thing Avery has taken to lately is trying to brush her own hair.  She will pick up both the hairbrush and comb and put them to her head.  Of course her coordination isn't quite there, so sometimes she's moreso patting her head with them, that is, at least when they're facing the right way so she's not smacking herself in the head with the plastic part.

I was pretty excited yesterday, I managed to take an hour nap while she went down in the morning.  She woke us just in time to hurry out the door to Little Gym.  If she hadn't woken we wouldn't have gone - I was out!  That's definitely a first and record achievement for "sleep when they sleep".

I may have neglected to mention that we've fully shifted to the 18 month clothing at this point.  There are a few of those items that hang like sacks on her, but for the most part it was very necessary to avoid bellies sticking out and floods.