Friday, September 7, 2018

Vital Stats

I realized I didn't post the official one year appointment measurements.  Hence:
28 1/2" tall (up 2" since her 9 month appointment), 22lbs and 10 oz (up 2lbs and 4.5oz since her 9 month appointment), and 18 1/2" head (up another 1/2" since her 9 month appointment).  She remains in the higher percentile for her head and weight, but in a mid-range for her height.  Also, I am happy to note that her lead levels were lower/in a safe range - thank God.

Last night while we were out running we also stopped in to have her feet re-measured.  She's officially a 3 1/2w at this point, which is the size of the shoes she currently is in, but they're wearing out.  I'm on the hunt for cute 4 or 4 1/2 wides for the cooler weather.

Food wise there aren't a ton of things to introduce her to at this point, but we have found a blend we tried that added leeks to her repertoire.  I'm also slowing shifting her bottles to milk.  We're at about 1/3 milk and 2/3 formula right now, which had her pretty hungry yesterday.  I guess she was ready to keep eating at lunch time - so additional food has been sent to daycare for backup.  She also was jealous of a classmate eating their yogurt, so I guess we'll keep yogurt there.  It is probably a better mid-afternoon snack than puffs anyhow.  I'm glad she likes it!