Thursday, March 1, 2018

More veggies

Last night we took on butternut squash and it also went very well.  The girl just loves her veggies, which is a wonderful thing.  It was nice to get to sit at home with her last night after two evenings on the move.

I'm also slowly starting to get a bit of a pre-bed routine started with her.  Often it includes watching an episode of the show I found that holds her attention (and I also enjoy) - Word Party.  We also take a minute to read a book and then to read a page from her prayer book before I rock her for a few minutes and put her down.

I've also realized that when she fusses a bit around 5 if I go and put a paci back in her mouth it buys more time than if I allow her to just fall back asleep on her own.  But even if I am too lazy to get up and re-deploy the paci the good news is she is pretty good about putting herself back to sleep after a few seconds of noise.