Tuesday, March 6, 2018

She remembers.

Last night Avery returned to the doctor, this time for her 6 month visit and two more shots.  She looked at the doctor a bit skeptical during her exam.  While we waited for the nurse to return we giggled and played peek-a-boo.  All of those giggles came abruptly to an end when the shots came.  This time there was screaming.  I picked her up and she would not take her eyes off of the nurse.  I'm pretty sure she was burning this lady's face into her brain.  She also cried most of the ride home and was a bit cranky this morning.  Poor girl.

Yesterday we weighed in at 16lbs 15oz, putting her I believe they said at the 75th percentile for weight; 26" I believe was 50th percentile, and a big ol noggin at the 90th percentile.

The only other food addition since my last post was whole wheat (cereal) as to give us a little more mixing variety.  Tonight we're ready to add something else to the list - what will it be?  I'm thinking maybe mango or pears, although I'd like to get the blueberries sampled as well.