Friday, March 23, 2018

Something not about her

So this post isn't all about me I'll note that we've added cherries and corn to our food repertoire!

It's time I post something about me and how my body is doing post-baby.  The hair falling out has slowed down, thank goodness.  I'll be getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow in the hopes that I'll feel more human.  All I've been doing is pulling my hair back all the time which leaves me feeling like a frumpy mess.  I guess the fact that I still need to get on top of loosing more weight doesn't help there either.  When the weather gets consistent it will be so much easier to at least get some walks in, since Avery does seem to enjoy a post daycare stroll.

I guess the biggest thing about how I'm physically doing since baby is probably the biggest TMI.  You've been warned to click away now, should you choose.  My period first returned in January and waited until early March to come back, but then it reappeared a few days ago (that's two in March).  So it looks like I'm going to be wacky again.  I'm starting to think one ovary mis-fires.  I wonder if I tracked every other month if that has a more distinct pattern.

Regardless, the other change of note here is the lack of coverage when trying to use products to deal with said period.  Let's be blunt - things are different down there.  As a result, I'm having some leaking around tampons and such.  I know it will get better, but no one talks about it.  The other factor is - today I can't always drop everything and run into the bathroom like I could in the days before I'm often feeding/holding/rocking/burping/entertaining a baby.