Monday, January 22, 2018

Big girl, big chair

The replacement straps I ordered for the high chair came and I didn't think they were going to work at first but after A LOT of fighting I managed to get them through.  Moving them to the taller option will be fun, but that is a ways off.  With the straps in, the whole seat scrubbed down, and the cover laundered, Avery was able to sit in her high chair for the first time last night while we ate our dinner.  I didn't feed her in the chair, but she did get to check it out and she seemed to really enjoy sitting there with us.  She still looks so tiny in the big chair, but I know it won't be long before she can reach every inch of the top and her legs will no longer dangle above the highest footrest setting.  5 months is only a few days away, and I am not ready for it!