Monday, January 15, 2018

A slightly less free item

When I closed on this house I was still aglow with the newness of being pregnant (not that this ever faded).  I was very pleasantly surprised to come in after closing and find that they neglected to take (or throw away) a decent looking high chair!  I covered it up with a plastic bag and moved it to the basement for future use and was thrilled to have just saved $100+ by happenstance.

Yesterday, since we're starting to eat like a pro, I brought the high chair upstairs to give it a good scrub when I quickly realized 4 of the 5 straps are missing and the 5th one is caked with something and gross.  I ordered what I hope will work as replacement straps through eBay, but I guess my free high chair is no longer free, but $19 is still a very small price to pay.