Monday, April 3, 2017

The headaches continue to come and go.  Lately they've been more tension-like (up the back of my neck on one side and feeling like my head is simply too heavy for my neck).

I've been watching a few videos here and here to give myself as much knowledge as possible on what is to come.  This past Saturday we had our first class through the hospital, this one was the Baby Basics class.  It was a nice overview on a variety of topics and gave me a little bit of insight on the lean our hospital has (they don't typically do delayed cord clamping for example - so I need to make sure I express my desire for that clearly and adamantly in my birth plan).

Later this week we have our level 2 anatomy scan.  I'm so looking forward to seeing and hearing things again, but of course it's a little scary since they will be carefully assessing so many systems and looking for problems.