Monday, April 17, 2017

Slow and steady progress

I did get those lightbulbs and the fixture looks perfect, I'm very pleased.  However, the more I think about it I am really thinking I need to buy legit furniture (read dresser and/or changing table).  They sell just changing table tops, but maybe the older dresser I have is too tall for this.  Plus, I bought a crib that would be usable for several years, doesn't it makes sense to have matching furniture (nothing too pricey) that would also last for those several years?  I have not found anything I love, so we'll see.

I also have to say that I'm pretty sure I felt her moving this morning, but I still remain a bit uncertain and not definite.  We officially started her college fund yesterday at the family Easter gathering.  They always hide eggs for the kids with money in them and there was a color set aside for our kiddo too.

From another part of his family we also received a big bag of like new clothes yesterday.  You see, her one cousin is a year almost exactly older than she will be, so we are fortunate enough to receive hand me overs (down would be speaking too poorly about the quality of these items).

Now that I've not only strung the little snippets of video together to make something a little more watchable but I've also blurred the PII at the top I'm going to go ahead and put this here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m77MfPeJG1w&feature=youtu.be