Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sleep Struggles

I've been trying to train myself to sleep on my side.  I'm normally a back sleeper and they say you shouldn't sleep on your back after a certain point in your pregnancy.  To me, side sleeping is torture.  I toss and turn half of the night as one hip or one shoulder starts to ache.  I've tried the pillows between knees and leaning back on a pillow to no avail.

Couple this with the time change this past weekend and here I am tired as all get out.  Last night I decided to use several of my pillows to prop behind me in a wedge, sitting me partially up so I could sleep close to on my back and get some rest.  I did sleep, but I am still working to find another solution.

In good news, while it isn't completely gone, my itchy back no longer has me wanting to remove all of the flesh each evening.  No word back from the blood draws and tests from last Thursday just yet.