Sunday, March 25, 2012

Back on the hunt

Friday I called and coughed up another $185 to join Club Fairfax. It gives me one month access to the photos, interviews, etc and gives me $100 off of an order or shipping. So... I spent the weekend going through the CMV negative donors.

I've got to say there isn't one that pops like my previous selections did. Maybe I'm being too critical. They all mostly sound the same, except for one with an absolutely AWFUL voice that got him immediately crossed off of the list - I HAVE met people who sound like their father *shiver*

I quickly narrowed from the 47 options to 18. Two more were scratched out so far on this second, deeper pass. It would be easier if one really stood out more than the a bit too short for my liking guy. The best I can slate is for him and the perks there are that he's got blue eyes, is also a lefty, and doesn't wear glasses. There are some medical issues in the family on that one and no reported pregnancies. So... it all kind of evens the slate, and that's the most peaked option right now. Maybe I need to listen to everything again.