Thursday, March 22, 2012

More delays... results... and new decisions to make

Well, I called them on Monday and left a message. The 'results' line even warns you it can take up to 2 days for them to return your call. :/ Sure enough, two and a half days later I got a call back (Wednesday), which I missed. Fortunately, when I called back they returned the call promptly.

My HCG was down to 7. My CMV is negative. So, that means I really should find a CMV negative donor. It's a little painful to put my previous two donor selections behind me. Unfortunately, there isn't a wealth of negative donors in the list of those I researched previously who are currently available. That means I have listening and reading ahead of me. I also might need/want to cough up the cash to get access to photos and full interviews (again). Boo.

Blessedly, this period is a little crampy (but managed w/ ibuprofen) and isn't overly heavy and appears to be tapering and looking to be a bit shorter than some have been. Now to remember to check for ovulation in two weeks!