Friday, October 22, 2010

Other choices and potential for bad combinations

With my work situation being less than fantastic lately I've decided to step up finishing some open activities around my house so it can go on the market if need be.  I admit, I've actively been looking at houses and jobs near my sister.

Clearly, making a move to another state and another job in the same timeframe when I'm considering getting pregnant complicates things.  I could feasibly meet someone after I get moved.  It would be nice to have someone else to help with a baby if there was to be one.

I'm trying to figure out if I want to take another month of birth control pills or stop now so I can start tracking my periods.  I guess I need to decide soon as my next pack starts on Sunday.  What to do what to do.