Thursday, October 7, 2010

The first doctor appointment ... is scheduled

Yesterday I called to talk to a potential doctor here in the area.  My previous gynecologist is moving away from the area, so my information was shipped to this other office.  Fortunately, after a few questions I am reassured that the office does IUI and the doctor is comfortable working with single women and donor specimens.  Unfortunately, they seem to be rather busy.  Getting in for a "talking appointment" just to get to know the doctor, express my desires, and get some basic information was not an option until January!  I'm schedule at least and I know that I can continue taking my pills if I so choose, or I can halt them and start to track my cycles.  How I wish our bodies were beautifully regular and predictable without the pills.