Saturday, November 10, 2018

The horsey says...

That 10th tooth seems to have finished popping through.  While Avery doesn't want me brushing her front teeth, which hints that it may still be tender, her rash has 99% subsided.

Early this week we met with our photographer for a milk and cookies photo session, so I have some photos ready for Christmas now.  They turned out pretty decent.  Once again she was crying as soon as we got there.  Fortunately, she seemed contented pretty fast after being handed a cookie.

Tonight we practiced animals and noises while putting our puzzle together.  I'm pretty sure she's understanding the horse and duck.  It sure sounds, and repeatedly at that, like she tries to say quack quack when I ask what the duck says and she whinnies back when I say horse and whinny at her.  I think I've reported previously that she can find her belly and belly button quite consistently.  This of course means you have to lift up your shirt you know.