Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Feeling better

Avery's rash has tamed back down again, thank goodness.  I have seeing that girl in pain.  Amusingly though she starts wiggling her little butt the second you go to use a wipey on her.  I am sure it is anticipation of pain, but absent that pain it is pretty amusing.

We went to the pediatrician on Monday, scheduled for the MMR vaccine, but were advised to wait a little longer between the variacella and MMR, so instead she got her flu shot.  I need to go get one myself.  We'll be back to the doctor a couple more times in the next month for the second flu shot (which they advise for little ones) and her MMR.  It could be a rough month if any of these make her feel less than well.

On a bright note, we were scheduled for another 30 minute photo shoot yesterday - a "milk and cookies" session.  Avery started crying right at the onset again, I don't know what it is about our photographer that makes her wig out a little.  This time it didn't last too long (I'm sure handing her that cookie helped) and I am pretty sure she got some cute photos of her.