Wednesday, August 8, 2018

When I said first few steps I meant walking

This kid!  On Monday after little gym her Daddy brought her home while I got my hair done.  He allowed her to discover the stairs and told me she was interested.  Curiosity got the best of me yesterday, so I allowed her to walk to the stairs and give it a go.  I was RIGHT behind her hands hovering and brushing her to grab if necessary.  But didn't the little bugger go the whole way up the flight of stairs.  My mind is blown.  Needless to say I moved the stair barrier over to the bottom of the stairs so it is ready to deploy as required in the evenings.

When I picked Avery up from school yesterday I was talking to one of the little boys, Leo, who was also leaving with his Mom.  His Mom said "this is Avery?" when I said yes she told me that Leo talks about her at home.  Oh boy!