Friday, April 6, 2018

That's how we roll

This week we added pumpkin and turkey - our first meat!  This kid is officially ready for Thanksgiving, but I guess we have plenty of time for that.

Yesterday I took Avery to the chiro after mentioning to her at my appointment the day before that she only seems to want to roll from her back to stomach in one direction (over her left arm) and that she wasn't really pulling her legs up in attempts to crawl yet.  She was adjusted in the lower back/sacrum area and she popped a little - enough that it scared Avery (I hope not hurt her) and she gave a hard cry, even after I held her close for a little while.  But I'm happy to report that when I picked her up at daycare she showed me she can roll over that right arm - and she did it a few more times at home, immediately followed by pulling those knees up under her a little.  She is still moving only backwards when on her stomach, but I do believe that this correction was good for her.

After the chiro we went to the doctor's office for yet another round of shots.  Thank goodness the little one is finally getting a month off - and we don't need to return until her 9 month checkup.