Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Blowing my (free) load

So to bring the world back up to speed... very negative for the weekend, some light blood (ovulation bleeding?) on Sunday, and not one, but two not quite positives on Monday to match Friday, Tuesday another very negative.  I had called the doctor's office on Monday and debated my options.

Note that if I sent the specimen back next month my ovulation is again near a weekend, but this time with a Monday that is a holiday.  June is vacation.  So I would have been paying for storage for 3 months.  Given that and the oddities this weekend the Midwife said let's do it.  Either way I feel the 'free' specimen was a loss - and it still cost around $500 between the price difference, shipping, and the actual IUI.

So, on Tuesday I was in the office once again for IUI.  I have zero hopes of it producing any results, but who knows, right?  Heaven knows my timing hasn't been right thus far.