Sunday, May 13, 2012

Definitely Not

My period was a full 6 days earlier than it should have been.  That in and of itself is a negative in my mind, but I DID think about the fact that the miscarriage a few months ago hadn't been preceded by a single missed period. I was going to drop it until someone else mentioned the very same thing.  So, today, post-period, I decided to go ahead and use a pregnancy test anyhow (today is when I SHOULD have gotten my period).  So, definitely have a negative test.  This one, unlike so many OV tests was quite clearly negative too.

So, as early as I went, in theory I could try again this month, as I wouldn't/shouldn't land near the holiday, but my OV is still looking to be around a weekend, so I probably should just let it go.  I can at least say thanks that this shift should mean I won't be dealing with it while away on vacation.