Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still!

The pain has continued. Let me tell you how displeasing it is to think it's just gas, eventually buy gasx and not see any changes. I'm presently resting on a heating pad, after a hot shower, waiting for tylenol to kick in to take the pain down a bit. Last night I was woken at 5am and a hot shower actually let me get back to sleep. Eating just adds pressure, so I need to eat smaller bits to keep myself going as to avoid the major issues.

So, on Tuesday I went to see my regular doctor, and after explaining things to her she too thought it was odd the gyn wouldn't want to see me. I was going to head for bloodwork anyhow, so she added a HCG test to that draw. Today's call said my levels were at 181. A non-pregnant woman would be <5. So, it is very possible I was, at some point. She wants a second test run, so I'll pick up those orders on the way to work tomorrow. I guess we're looking to see if those levels are dropping. In the mean time, I have to admit, it never crossed my mind to take one of my tests. They should register if I am above 50.

If I was then I can take away from this that my body does function and that fresh stuff, despite condoms, is definitely more functional than frozen. But it does leave me pensive.