Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's just not the best circumstances.

The prices are going up for specimens, which presses me to think and make more decisions on timelines and such. This always brings me back to a few issues - all relating to where I am.
1). The lack of options if my ovulation lands on a weekend.
2). The less than involved doctor's office I have. I shouldn't have to be the one to bring up the conversation of using something to trigger ovulation, but I think that's where I am.

To be honest, I'm long overdue for a regular exam (fun), so I need to make an appointment anyhow. Perhaps it can be a talking appointment too so I can get their view, opinions, and see if MW V will be more on board and active in my quest, like I'd think she would be, vs Dr S.

Sadly, I suspect I won't get a pap appointment for over a month out. But, since I started another pack of pills on Sunday, is that a big issue? Probably not.

On another note, both of my favorited donors are showing as having IUI units available.