Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Today was different

My positive OV test this morning was almost a surprise. I really didn't expect it until tomorrow. Then I immediately thought, watch, the specimen won't arrive until too late in the day for me to make my 1:45 appointment, but even that worry was dashed when I saw it was delivered at 9:13.

Sure, I was nervous and anxious the first time I went and with the second and third there was a sense of anticipation, but today, my fourth round of trying felt very different. I was anxious like I don't recall even being the first time. The Midwife said the specimen looked good, so that too was a relief, since I reverted to the first donor again for this try. I also left with very little bleeding today. There was still a bit of pain, but it was on the lesser end. I do have to wonder if it is because my cervix was in a better 'state'.

So, thus begins the waiting period once again. Hmm. Wing night on Thursday and no booze. Boo.