Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scheduled for try #4

Yesterday I got the bitchy nurse when I called to try and schedule an appointment. She gave me a hassle about scheduling and not being sure if I'll be ready. Um, I can't control that. After getting me agitated she was to call back and then didn't, so I had to call again today. I spoke with someone who, without saying so much, acknowledged that everyone knows that chic is a bit of a beotch with everyone.

The important part is however that I now have my appointment for Tuesday afternoon, providing the body cooperates, and I then called to get things shipping. I'm going with 2976 again, the donor who's one specimen was lackluster, but I'm hoping that the newer donations are more like those reported on the message boards. Of course, with Monday being a holiday they wanted me to pay more to overnight, but I figured I'd play the percentages. Chances are my Tuesday will need to become a Wednesday anyhow.