Friday, May 27, 2011

At the mercy of this small town

I'm pretty much getting rooked over because I'm in a small town, that's what I think. I did call the doctor's office again, and risked getting another call back from the rather rude lady. Instead the doctor called me back and tried to say that she couldn't call them anyhow because it would be a HIPAA violation. So I get to wait and see if whatever they actually put into the mailed letter (how is that not a HIPAA violation) is sufficient. I called Fairfax, and providing it contains the appropriate information the letter will be acceptable to them. Somehow, I doubt it.

Frankly, this does put a nail in the coffin for my progress. If the attempt with two next month doesn't work... and/or there is concern with that sperm too, I've got to call it quits instead of pissing money away on lackluster sperm mixed with a doctor's office that doesn't live up to comparison of others level of service.