Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Speaking too soon

Well the mini-cays I mentioned in my previous post bloomed in numerous ways.  While she was off at our desire on Friday she ended up coming home before 10am on Monday and staying off Tuesday.  She wasn't quite herself on Sunday and developed a slight fever along with a rash on Monday morning.  We did head into the Dr and verified that she didn't have strep.

I also ended up booking another cruise, not out of Baltimore as previously indicated, but definitely sooner than the previously booked cruise.  Snagged the flights too.  I even booked us to go a few days early since we're leaving from Galveston, so we can enjoy the beach before departing.

Today she was well enough, thank goodness, and was able to go with me to the open house at her would-be school.  I remain very impressed with what they have the kindergarten doing at this point in the school year and I'm psyched on all fronts.