Friday, February 3, 2023

Mini-cay

I haven't been able to vacation like I would _want_ to in a while, but I am trying to create mini vacas before big-girl school kicks in. That includes: allowing Avery to skip school and stay in her PJs most of the day, cutting out of work early so we could hang out, and allowing her to try out the hot tub for the first time.  Admittedly the nudge came from school being short handed (still) with a sick teacher and needing a few ppl to bow out.

I did (finally) book us a cruise for the later half of the summer, which I am crazy eager for.  If the status quo can just chill we will get to go to Labadee, Cococay, and Dominican Republic.  I wanted to book another for March out of Baltimore (baby step before I need to fly for one) but go figure every sailing is sold out.