Friday, October 22, 2021

One more Friyay

Avery and I were off together again today.  I'm glad we made our bigger jaunt two weeks ago.  The weather definitely wasn't agreeable for any potentially muddy/outdoor setting today.

Last night she asked me to make pancakes, so that was first on our agenda today.  We relaxed for a little while and then headed out to go to her first movie in a theatre.  We saw the Addams Family 2 and she did a great job both being quiet and paying attention, but also in helping to demo the bag of popcorn!  I admit, we stopped at SONIC too and had a milkshake to make the day extra special.

Last weekend we took a reeeeally long drive to meet and pick up "Oshie" a siberian husky that came from NC.  She suggested the name Zero, and many other crazy ones.  This name was also on my list of potential names, but it seems more certain since she already told her teachers that is his name.