Monday, December 14, 2020

Trying to find Jesus

We took Avery's baby Jesus from our nativity scene to school last week.  Their theme was nativity and they were reviewing the letters like H-L.  I mean, "Jesus, our King, is Lord" what a better thing to take for show and tell?  He was there in the bin at the end of the day.  Avery wanted to carry him.  She's pretty good about saying when she drops something, so I dunno what happened.  Suffice it to say He didn't make it home with us, He wasn't in the parking lot, and He wasn't still in the bin at school.  I've taken the light to the car and hunted around but didn't spot him.

Perhaps someone who needed to "find Jesus" more than us picked him up.  If so, I hope they were inspired... but I sure would like to see Him make it home to His Mom and Dad for Christmas.