Monday, December 21, 2020

Truly Diaper Free

 Avery has resisted the diaper at night for a while.  I've joked that she liked how it felt to breathe free.  Well lately it has become a thing.  It culminated in a melt down last night.  When I got her to use her words she told me she didn't like diapers, so I asked if she wanted to try wearing undies overnight.  She's been dry overnight for a while -- heck she doesn't even want to pee when she gets up in the morning.

She isn't up just yet, but I do have high hopes.  Admittedly I am a bit nervous because she strolled into my room at 4am and she's asleep in my bed at the moment.  She does come over periodically, but not every night.  It is usually after she wakes from a dream, or so it seems based on what she says when she arrives at my bedside.