Friday, October 18, 2019

Don't Forget

There are so many cute things about Avery.  I want to remember them all.  It seems so small, but I've come today to make a few notes.

She loves boots.  Last winter she loved her purple boots with the white fluffy lining and wanted to keep wearing them even when I pulled out the shorts.  I shouldn't have been surprised by her instant obsession with this winter's silvery boots with a white lining, but I admit I am surprised that she took also to her red cowboy boots!  The first day I had her put them on she stood up, sat right back down, and wanted them off.  Within a couple of days now she wants to wear them every day.  She can tell you "cowboy boots" pretty clearly too!

Three of her other pairs of shoes (yes she has a ton of shoes, don't judge me) have unicorns on them.  She'll tell you she wants the unicorn shoes, but she actually says "hay-corn" which is too adorbs.

She is also obsessed with her clip in hair accessory with the little yellow doggie on it.  She's still letting me pick out her clothes, but she decides how she wants her hair:  one pony or two, if she wants a bow, clip, or gummy, etc; she also picks the shoes.  Even if they don't match, it's okay.