Monday, February 20, 2017

More firsts

I had my first ob/gyn appointment here in my new location before heading out on vacation.  She was surprised to hear the heartbeat quickly on her lesser in office equipment, which clocked in at 162.  The blood draw was a nightmare that resulted in my hand getting stuck.  During the internal she noted the presence of a polyp, which is likely why I have been bleeding so easily.  The tests that came back told me I had my first ever UTI, which is crazy to me, since I've never hard one and I'm completely asymptomatic.  I'm assured however that isn't all that abnormal when pregnancies occur.  Also the one clumped up, but no biggie as it's better than it being too low.

I'm still closing the jeans I was in but I cannot suck in my gut as well as I once could. I'm still feeling pretty good with some minor bouts of tired (maybe that could be from the UTI even).  Thank goodness I have lots of time to get things unpacked and space created for the new addition.  As I am hitting week 12 today I am feeling a lot more confident we'll get to announce to the world.