Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Feeling blah, starting prenatals, and planning

I'm not feeling great today and I didn't take a prenatal last night. It feels a little like cramps, but different and more persistent. What on earth is this body trying to say? I did take the first prenatal tonight however, so we'll see if I feel bad tomorrow too. If so, I can blame it on whatever my issue was today and not the prenatal so I don't get a mental issue with the prenatals.

My copy of What to Expect when you're Expecting arrived today too, so I have something to read since it covers some of the preliminary things you should consider and do.

I also discovered last night that Cryogenics Lab, which was bought by Fairfax Cryobank, lets you see photos etc for free! So, that's kind of cool, I can "shop" there and put off purchasing access for a little while longer. I know already I need to get on the obgyn's calendar and I need to hit the dentist, so I've got some things to get out of the way in the near term.