Thursday, July 29, 2021

The Final Countdown

Our two week foster to adopt is almost over.  The cat sure does put a smile on Avery's face.  I guess he can stay, right?  But gosh, give me patience to get through some of this.  Having a cat is a 180 from a dog.

Since my last post I signed Avery up for the combination dance class (an hour of tap, ballet, and jazz) and tumbling for the fall.  The good news is she is enjoying the summer session we signed up for and if she changes her tune or hates the other class we can drop it without commitment for the season.

We had our first week of private swim lessons last weekend.  That went well - Avery was even going under and grabbing rings with a little bit of a push under from the instructor.

We had another convo about her kissing boys at school tonight and how that's a big no from Mommy.  She thinks that is pretty darn funny.  Help me.