Monday, June 13, 2011

Try three, part B

Guess what... still no positive ovulation test this morning, but since the tank was only good to today I went ahead and did what we needed to do. The appointment was not with my normal doctor as she is in surgery on Mondays, instead with a midwife (one that several friends spoke quite highly of). I'll give her this, I did feel comfortable with her to converse immediately, and it hurt a hell of a lot less than the attempt last week and hasn't resulted in anywhere near as much blood. Then again, it could be timing related too.

She did give me some hope however in offering three days as still being the viability of frozen sperm. It gives me some hope - providing of course I ovulate this week, which if my second period in May hadn't come early, is when I would have been suppose to ovulate. So now I'll keep an eye for ovulation by Wednesday morning before I give up hope on this attempt.